Friday, July 16, 2004

Fridae's Here At Last...

wow.. blogger has improved! now got colours and fonts to choose.. hee.. cool.. aniwae, had a busy fridae.. but so glad that i'm home. so damn tired! went to school at 10am todae.. and did my HRM project.. and at 12pm, went for ops management tutorial.. then finished at 2pm. met liang for lunch at mensar.. then proceeded back to the library to do my project till 6pm.. whoa.. so tired lo.. run here and there..
 
so glad that tomorrow is saturdae.. then i can get to see dear dear.. (poor me rite? i only see him twice a week. but i think its good enuff... see too much oso dunno do wad.. haahaa... dunno wad we are gonna do after dear dear ORD... ) so contented... then can be in his strong arms... wif dear dear around, i fear nothing... heehee... think we might be going prawn fishing tomorrow wif his buddy.. can't wait man. i have not tried it before!
 
dear going to clear leave next month.. yay yay.. then will ORD soon.. at long last.. i waited near to 2 & 1/2 years for him! its not easy sia. it takes so much patience, understanding, trust and care... after october, yay! no more army, no more book in timing, no more book out timing, no more IPPT,  no more SOC, no more outfield, no more shooting range, no more track & field, no more clearing arms, no more late phone calls at nite! haahaahaa.. i'm so happie! dear, we are gonna do it, we are gonna pass another obstacle test to our love... : ) thank god i haf u... u mean so much to me... u are the one that keeps me going, holds me when i fall, and pick me up at my lowest moments... thank u dear dear..
 
arrgghh.. i'm so exhausted. still got tutorial haven't do leh. aiyo. i think this week dun do tutorial le. better put all my time and energy on my finance test on saturdae..
 
ta-ta...