Wednesday, July 07, 2004

My Tiring Dae...

whoa. todae from 10am to 5pm. really had me longing for my bed. i was so tired by 5pm. aniwae, i haf to update u all on the dinner at mushroom pot yesterdae. i had a wonderful dinner wif JJVL last nite. it was my first time at mushroom pot and i enjoyed the ambience. very romantic. and after dinner we went to the back of mushroom pot. the bridge was beautiful, if u knoe wad i am toking about.. such a romantic place. and the weather was fabulous. but i had heavy thoughts on my mind. coz me n dear sort of argued, and haiz. here i am, at the fighting peroid of my relationship again. aniwae, we toked things out last nite. and i hope it would be fine from now on.

tmr would be another hectic dae for me. and for now, i got lotsa things on my mind..
1)HRM FILA dur tomorrow
2)Finance tutorial due tomorrow
3)PSQ individual journal due tomorrow (though it is meant to be done in class, but i still haf to prepare for it)

haiz. these are the most impt things on my mind now! arrrggghhh... but something to make me feel glad, i gotta hair trim, a wash, blow and treatment juz now. feeling good now.. heeeheee...

aniwae, gotta msg for dear:
"hope u are doin fine, our differences in life, and the environment we are in makes our relationship harder. though we haf been through 3 & 1/2 years together, i know that more obstacles and hardship are ahead of us. nevertheless, i'm glad that u are beside me, goin thru all the obstacles together. we never said we wanna part before, and with that, i'm sure the both of us wanna be together, so i hope things get better now, and we'll be happy together."

gotta go my schoolwork.. they are waiting for my attention..
ta-ta..