Tuesday, July 06, 2004

My Bad Nite

yesterdae nite, i had a fight wif dear, i think that we have come to a point that quarrels and arguments seems to be a part our relationship.. i think maybe our relationship has strained becoz of the fact that we are goin on steady for too long.. haiz.. wad a bad nite. i cried and slpt at 1 plus. things juz dun go the way it was supposed to turn out. aniwae, i guess i was at fault too. so here i am "sorrie dear, i dunno wad is goin on in our lives rite now. i juz know that there was sumthing u said last nite still hangs in my mind clearly. i juz feel sad when i think about it. its not ur fault, and i guess, i would make some changes in our relationship.."

todae went to school at 9 to do HRM project. glad that me n my grp members managed to finish the FILA. heee.. aniwae, i had a wonderful tutorial todae. and thank god i haf wonderful friends to keep me off my mind that i quarrelled wif dear. my friends are the ones who make me laugh and tickle.. i guess.. i can't live without my friends..

now in sch at Lab waiting for jan to finish school and then liang, me n velly would go MP for our dinner together.. can't wait man. i juz can't go home and think about dear all dae. that's not how a girl should be. a girl should be strong. and i dun wanna depend my life on dear either.. if everything around me is only about him, then i see no point..

i promise as of todae, i would learn to be stronger. i'm a scorpio.. i can do it..

ta-ta..