Tuesday, June 08, 2004

woo.. think this is going to be the last blog till i return from japan.. hmm.. no la.. maybe i will blog tmr, b4 i leave..

aniwae, todae went to watch harry potter - the prisoner of azkaban.. ok show only, i think the first 2 ones are much better..

todae liang msged me, ask me how am i.. it really touched my heart.. it seems like there is someone who cares for me... so happie.. but i thot it was dear..

guess dear is busy todae again.. he msg me.. say gonna call me late.. the track and field seems never ending.. i juz hope that his work is fine.. i prayed for him.. and i hope things would turn out for the better. he's been keeping late nights. i guess i wun be able to tok to him tmr.. aniwae, hope dear take care and hope that this time apart would bring us closer.. i knoe he got no time for me. its been running in my head for such a long time.. i wonder when all this would end, i wonder how long more his army would take. sometimes it seems like its forever.. but i'm not gonna be easily be defeated, i'm gonna fight till the end, till i get my happiness..

ta-ta!