Tuesday, June 01, 2004

whoa.. yesterdae was so tired to blog.. went out to catch a movie wif my sisters and maribel.. we went to watch shrek 2.. hahaha. it was so funny. and then accompany my sister to buy her working clothes.. damn sian lo.

met liang, jan and velly in the evening at bugis. so tired by that time. went to buy jan's birthdae present. we bought her a levi's top. and then we had dinner together. velly is goin back to indonesia todae, so i guess it's the last time JJVL is meeting. hehe.. by the time i reach home is oredi 9.45 goin 10pm le. then so tired. got muscle ache somemore.

aniwae, yesterdae dear dear made me so happy. coz when i tok to him, then he ask me over the phone "u got miss me?" whoa.. i was over the moon! i ask him "u leh?" he said "got.." hehehe.. then after that before sleep he send me an sms.. short but sweet "gd nite. i miss u." hehehe.. me so happy sia. yay!

todae dear booking out coz tomorrow is vesak dae. hope his shooting practice is fine todae.

my fishes are still doing fine. hehehe.. so happie..

that's it! ta-ta!