Sunday, May 30, 2004

hey blogger, i'm back. whoa had a really hectic weekend. went shopping wif my mummy, bought a lot of things.. hehe.. oh yah, alicia & grace, if u are reading my blog, i bought the giordano pants le.. hehehe.. yay! i brought my mum there and she paid for it! hehehe.. then dat dae i oso bought my giordano junior hot pink tee shirt. whoa, damn happie lo. hehehe..

saturdae met dear and he work until 4 plus int he evening. so poor thing. his boss gif him a lot of work. then he has to work n work. tomorrow is supposed to be his off, but then he got to go back camp coz of the heavy workload. so poor thing. but nevertheless, i was glad to see him..

todae, i went to Qian Hu Fish Farm wif dear dear, went to see the fishes there and the Arrowana. whoa. the arrowana there so beautiful but so huge and scary to me. hehehe. and they cost at least 3 to 4 digits. wanted to buy a fish home to add on to my fish tank but then i didn't see any fish that was calling out to me. eneded up buying a plastic plant to beautify my tank. hahaha.

at Qian Hu got the longkang fish. paid $5 to catch as many fish as i can. caught quite a lot wif dear within 20 minutes. hehehe. so happy, but then on they way home they juz died one by one. i see liao oso damn sian liao. so i ended up giving them to my neighbour - uncle. hehehe..

then i went home and got a surprise. Maribel bought fishes and added them to my tank. hahaha. she bought an angel fish, 3 guppies (one of which was killed by my 2 yellow ones and the other 2 guppies lives in seperate tanks now) and 2 more i dunno wad breed is dat. hehehe. so now i got 7 fishes in all. 5 in the main tank and 2 in the other tank.. hehehe.. me n my fishes!

tomorrow going to bring my little sister to watch Shrek 2. then after that mit liang and company. heheehe.. so long never mit them le. sure got a lot of things to tok abt. hehehe.. can't wait man..

whoa. todae i blog alot.. aniwae before i end my blog, i got something to tell dear..

u asked me juz now if i was happy being wif u..
my answer is a "yes". and it will always be. till the dae that u stop lovving me, i will love u always and will always be there for u, no matter wad the situation, coz i know one thing... u are worth every bit of my love..

"I Promise I Will" - Stacie Orrico

Will I always be there for you?
When you need someone, Will I be that one you need?
Will I do all my best to, to protect you?
When the tears get near your eyes
Will I be the one that's by your side?
Will I be there when you call me in the middle of the night?
Will I keep the rain from falling down into your light?
I promise, I promise
I promise I will

Will I take tender tender care of you?
Take your darkest night and make it bright for you
Will I be there to make you strong and to lean on?
When this world has turned so cold
Will I be the one that's there to hold?

Will I be there when you call me in the middle of the night?
Will I keep the rain from falling down into your light?
I promise, I promise
I promise I will

Will I be there when you call me in the middle of the night?
Will I keep the rain from falling down into your light?
I promise, I promise
I promise I will

And I love you more every day
And nothing will take that love away
When you need someone
I promise I'll be there for you
I promise

Will I be there when you call me in the middle of the night?
Will I keep the rain from falling down into your light?
I promise, I promise
I promise I will

And I promise I promise
I will be there when you call me
I promise
I promise I will