Wednesday, June 23, 2004

todae had a busy dae.. went for 4 lectures all in a row. had a taste of the busy school life again.. but now, still not yet used to the school life, still a bit slacky, muz be on track soon..

yesterdae nite did not have a nice conversation wif dear. did not manage to tok much.. he was too tired to listen to me.. its so hard.. i know i'm not a very good girlfriend, but i juz dun see the point of being on the phone if u are so tired.. sorrie, though i know u are tired. i guess we were juz on a different frequency lately. i din msg u or tok to u todae yet. its nothing ordinary, but sometimes i do feel and want to be loved. i know its not your style at all. the way u care for me is different from other guys. you dun show how much u care, u juz do it your way. hmm.. i oso dunno wad to say le..

i think i'll concentrate more on my studies this sem. i dun wanna be affected my matters of the heart. they juz take up too much of my energy.. and it would also affect my studies. i dun wanna always feel horrid. i wanna be loved when i'm in love.

ta-ta..