Thursday, June 24, 2004

oh my god.. its only 5pm, and i'm starving. didn't eat much for lunch, juz a few spoonfuls of noodles. i can't bring myself to eat alot. i wanna slim down.. besides, being in a poly doesn't help much either, with me seeing slim girls everdae, i juz can't wait to be slim. i'm eating jackfruits now. stuffing myself wif fruits whenever i'm hungry, like dat i wun gain the carbohydrates.

todae school was fine.. had my PSQ (productivity and service quality) tutorial for the first time. not too bad. i think its quite fun and its easy to score. and besides, its only 3cus, wad do u expect rite? but my tutor is really nice and i guess i'm falling in love with this subject in no time.

bought my operations management textbook todae, whoa cost me like $40.. haiz.. so ex sia. but wad to do? no choice rite?

todae saw alot of army kor kor at school when i was about to go home. i think they are here to check out the place. coz they having SAF dae at TP.. hmm.. gives me a little moment to think about dear dear.. aniwae, i'm glad that school started, i feel like an independent woman again, someone wif a life, and not always missing him.. heehee..

dear dear is on duty todae, aniwae, he made me so scared.. coz he told me "hey, i got something to tell u." i then proceeded to ask him, wad izzit? he said, "its something very serious one.." i asked him wad izzit about? izzit good or bad? dear replied "its about you" he sounded so serious i nearly died.. i was thinking he was gonna say something terrible about me that he couldn't stand anymore.. i was so afraid, but curious at the same time.. then i asked him "so wad izzit?" he said "I LOVE YOU" Oh My God! i nearly went out of breath! scare me for the moment, and i didn't know what to say for that few seconds.. but i haf to admit, i did haf a very good sleep yesterdae nite, coz of this. he juz made me so happie and brightened up my dae.. i was really happie coz dear dun normally say this and wow! its juz so sweet.. he juz makes living life so much more worthwhile.. thanks dear..

ta-ta..