Friday, May 21, 2004

todae is not a very good dae for me.. but glad that the time is passing quite fast. dear made me quite sad todae, or rather yesterdae, i'll save the details. though things are alrite now, but i still feel lost and sad. or rather, i feel neglected. i know he is busy and has loads of work, but i juz can't help feeling horrid. i juz can't hold out for long. haiz..

aniwae, todae is liling's 21st birthdae.. so happie birthdae liling.. later goin to attend her chalet. kinda glad that i'm able to meet up wif my old frens and not stay at home n think so much abt dear. it's juz driving me nuts.. so i hope the time passes faster so that i can go meet ali at 6.30.

juz now msg dear. msg him at the wrong time again. he having meeting. haiz. me always find him at the wrong time. kns man. i damn damn really dunno wad to do.. haiz.. hope things would be better tmr..

i think i'll stop here todae.. can't wait to go japan and leave this place that is not for me at all.. this place doesn't appreciate my presence. i hope got plane crash n i die.. and then i'll juz leave this sad place. and never ever come back again..