Monday, May 24, 2004

later goin out wif alicia. think grace and ali got some misunderstanding. both can't stand each other now. haiz. me in the middle stuck again. aniwae, i'll save the details.

liang wrote me a testimonial in friendster. haha. was so surprised to see it. aniwae, thanks bro, though i knoe u fdun read my testimonial.

aniwae, i went to catch TROY wif my dear over the weekend. not a bad show. quite interesting. hehe.. basically enjoyed myself for the whole dae.. except that he made me quite furious but it was okay in the end.

aniwae dear, i knoe u busy these daes, so jul jul be good girl dun disturb u le. aniwae, i am leaving singapore in 2 weeks time. so u can haf some peace. hmm.. i promise i would bring back japanese mei mei for u.. hahaha... ok la.. hope u get well soon (*_*)
miss you..

ta-ta!