Saturday, May 08, 2004

todae didn't go dear dear's house, me not feeling well.. had a bad dae yesterdae sneezing.. and then woke up in the middle of the night coz i can't breathe. and then realised that i got headache, so i went to take panadols (again) and then woke up at 11am todae.. haiz.. so damn tired.. now got greeny phelgm (oops! sorrie for the details) and blocked nose, and running nose and sore throat.. haiz.. feeling so terrible.. eeks..

aniwae, later dear dear is coming to my house coz my mommy invite him to haf dinner wif us! Mother's Day ma.. HEHEHE.. so, i'll get to see him aniwae..

okok.. now for the good news! I GOT NO SUPP PAPER! YEAH! i'm so happie leh, though did not do very well la, but only i knoe how hard i haf worked for my studies and only i knoe how much effort i haf put in. so i dun care wad ppl would say about my results, but i know i haf did my best and i am proud of myself..

wonder has alicia told lawrence about the breakup? haizz.. so sad for him. aniwae, it not my problem oso.. me juz an outsider.. hehehe.. so, i'll juz wait up and see..

aniwae think that's about it for todae, hope to see dear dear soon.. dunno why leh, i juz met him on wednesday, but like so long never meet le.. hehe.. (weird weird) maybe miss dear dear bah? hehe..

will blog tmr or maybe tonite.. ta-ta!