Thursday, May 06, 2004

halo! i'm back.. todae sure got a lot of things to blog, coz yesterdae nvr blog. me not feeling well yesterdae. got dizzy spells.. stoopid headache.. but I'M OK now.. hehe..

yesterdae mit my dear dear, went out, catch a movie and i wasn't feeling well, so slpt at his place until ard 7. then we went for dinner and i was back at home chatting wif ali, grace n JVL on irc..

yesterdae got some little misunderstandings wif my dear.. so hope that these little quarrels would make the both if us closer and stronger.. think i worry too much about him.. though this morning he made me angry again, but how long can i be angry at u? i love u so much.. (heheehee..) juz hope that next time u got something on your mind juz tell me, not feeling well let me know. dun keep everything in your heart.. i'm here to listen and make u feel better. i'm not your gf for nothing, unless u dun treat me as one. i knoe u love me alot and u dun want me to worry, but lidat, the more i worry about u. ok dear? everything is fine now.. and i still love my dear dear coz at the end of the dae, i know that i can't do without him.. so Qin ar, if u want the best for our relationship and u want things to work out properly, then u better tell me when u got something on ur mind.

so dear dear, hope ur tummy is not feeling weird weird anymore. so funny one, we always fall sick at the same time. my tummy juz recovered and then now its urs.. hmm.. so funny.. maybe we are related in other ways? maybe u are my brother? OMG! hahaha.. jul think too much le.. hahaha.. later i muz call u ah Qin kor kor oso.. heeheeeeheeeeeheeeeheee...

ok, for now, the shocking news.. alicia! told me she gonna break up with her boyfriend. i can't believe my ears man. 5 yrs of relationship.. she says she's moving on and everything. i dunno wad has got into this best fren of mine. insane? mad? i dunno.. wonder how lawrence would react.. if one dae Qin do that to me, i think i would be very sad for a very long time.. so dear, if u are reading my blog.. oh man.. pls dun do this to me. i can't tk the blow.. hehe.. okok.. back to alicia.. dat girl hor, somemore go and meet one guy online, aiyo, and to think that i, her best fren dunno! until todae! haizz.. i dunno wad to say leh, but all i want is the best for alicia.. and if she thinks wad she is doing is right, then i will give her my support lo.. i want the BEST for my BEST friend ma.. haizz.. (ali wad are u thinking?) ok la.. later i mit you then i am goin to tok some sense into u.. haiz.. can't believe that u are actually happy breaking up..

ok.. maybe i would be back to blog later.. ta-ta!