Monday, May 17, 2004

so long nvr blog oredi. but ali is even worst. she nvr blog since may 09. think she is blinded by love rite now..

aniwae, thinks between me & my dear is ok. though we did have a mini fight on saturdae, but which couple dun fight rite? hahaha. ok aniwae, i hope things will go smoothly for us from now on.

todae me stay at home again. got nothing to do. maybe later will go n pack my room. clear all the yr 1 notes and prepare for yr 2. can't wait to go japan. i can't stand it anymore, so sian at home. and in singapore got nothing to do.

haiz.. faster start sch oso good. me so sian. nothing to do. dear is always so busy. army this army that, he oso got no time for me. so i bo pian, muz find things n do myself. haizz.. getting sianer and sianner.. hahaha..

call grace todae, but she nvr pick up the phone as usual. oh yah, ali muz be working todae. hahaha. think she should be working rite now. but i see her now, haiz. can't get a job, i hope that when i graduate, the economy wun be dat bad, if not very hard to find job. but luckily i got ITE cert. hehehe..

i guess dat's all for now. blog when i'm free again! ta-ta..