Friday, May 14, 2004

jul todae not in a very good mood. ask me why? i oso dunno.. juz dun feel happy.. i think the main reason is probably dear. me in a dilemma now.. juz dunno how i should feel or react.. sometimes, i juz feel neglected.. like he dun seem to care, and on the other hand, i muz be a wonderful gf who understands his job and cares. i juz can't take it.. i dunno how to handle the way i should feel. i knoe i shouldn't expect too much, and i shouldn't blame him coz its his work.. but i juz dunno lar.. maybe juz disappointed bah? but nvr tell him. i think its also becoz i'm too free these days.. dun need to do anything.. waiting for my term to start..

i need to do something.. haiz. i need so much, that he dun understand, and sometimes, i juz need some attention.

todae no mood to blog, juz dun feel good at all.. and there's nothing on tv.. vcd all watch finish le. maybe later go pack my room bah. haizzzz... i juz dunno wad i should do.. yesterdae liang told me, love can hurt and make u so happy too.. haiz.. he said, love is dangerous.. but told me i was a lucky girl.. hmm..

will blog tomorrow.. ta-ta..