Monday, April 26, 2004

wow! this is such a cool thing... now, i can have something to write in all my thoughts and feelings, my joy and sorrows. aniwae, need to thank my best fren (alicia of course!) for introducing me this blogspot.

todae, i am not that happie, coz my dear has many work-related stuff and i know its a tough period for him. he didn't smile much todae, which makes me sort of worried for him. even his friends couldn't do anything.

i juz want him to know that i will always be there for him through this tough period and i hope that he doesn't keep things to himself coz i will always be there to share his burden wif him and i juz hope that things go smoothly for him.

lastly, i juz hope that my dear, Qin, would be smiley and happie always, that is all that i ask for.. u to be happie..

"Everything in life is temporary, because everything changes..."

This is my first blog, and its all about u, dedicated to u, for u...