Tuesday, April 27, 2004

todae i went back to ITE to get my good progress award, hehehe.. got $300 bucks, then went to buy a pair of nike shoes to spoil myself.. hehehe.. so happie.. miss ITE so much..

hmm.. dear dear haven't call me yet, i think he very busy... poor thing... todae when i went out, bought a little moo moo to hang on my hp.. hehe.. reminds me of him, wif a fatty tummy.. so cute! juz miss him so much.. hope everything is fine wif his work.. haiz.. dunno wad i can do to help him...

dear, i hope that one day, u read my blogger, u will know that u are always in my heart and i am thinking about u all the time..

meanwhile, u tk care and work hard, i will always be your number 1 fan, supporting u all the way..

Dear dear, this is dedicated to u, juz for u, especially for u:

"Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. Life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around."