Thursday, April 29, 2004

It's raining now.. missing my dear.. aniwae, got something on my mind, especially for my dear:

*Loving You*

Loving You means:

*getting excited when the weekend comes and i get to see you
*getting up early to meet you, though i still feel like sleeping
*missing you suddenly
*rushing down to your house in the fastest time possible when you are sick
*cooking peanut porridge for you when you are sick
*being by your side through all the good and the bad
*helping you when you need help
*give you a listening ear
*giving you a hug when you need one
*laying down my life for you
*watching movies together becomes a joy
*treasuring every moment wif you
(coz we have limited time together, approximately 48 hrs or less per week)
*doing simple things together, like sleeping
(so nice to wake up and see you beside me)
*doing the things that you like to do, though i dun really like it
*seeing you smile and happy makes me happy too
*sharing your problems
*packing your room together, and then finding old stuff, like your silly kindergarten pics and our old movie tickets and love letters
*taking the bus instead of a cab juz to spend more time wif you
*walking a longer distance so that we can hold hands longer
*forgiving you when you make me angry or upset
*making me feel that listening to you is right, and things would go wrong if i don't
*making me feel like the princess of your castle
*understanding why you are spending most of your time looking after 27 men in the same uniform and not being able to spend so much time wif me
(i think its 27 bah?? whoa.. dats a lot of men)
*waiting for your O.R.D date (its our anniversary on that dae too!)
* making me feel so loved when you surprisingly press my door bell to deliver my birthdae present, though we did not arrange to meet
*staying faithful to you (of course i am! who would want me except u??)
*trust and patience
*saying that i dun look fat at all
*accepting me as who i am
*going out wif your friends to chill out together
*understanding your temper
*knows your personality
*knoes that you hate white chicken, chicken skin, egg yolk & tofu
*giving you little surprises
*giving you your favourite part of my chicken wing
*shelling prawns for you
*understanding that you need tons of sleep and an understanding girlfriend
*laughing together
*playing video games together
*watching wrestling together
*understanding your job (though i dun really know wad is going on, but i knoe its not easy)
*understanding that you dun take girly handbags for me (which i totally understand)
*knowing that you hate shopping
*giving me the first bowling lesson of my life (and made me fell in love with bowling)
*giving you my jacket in the cinema when u are cold
*understanding that you can't send me home when you are tired
*wearing your ring on my finger
*moomoo and tortoise

wif luff... jul