Thursday, April 29, 2004

hey blogger, i'm back.. juz read alicia's blog, and i remember clearly that she wants to beat my dear's high score in puzzle bobble, poor me, i'm stuck in the middle of the both of them.. play play play, play until my hp spoil.. then i can buy a new phone.. yay! haiz.. when is my nokia 7250i gonna come??

now waiting for my dear dear to call me, he busy again bah? i dare not msg him lei.. usually if he busy he would sms me at 10 to tell me he would call me later.. but now no more le.. maybe really busy lo.. hmm... later got wrestling at 11.30.. muz remember to tell him..

oh oh.. ali baba is down wif a fever.. so poor thing.. and no one knoes.. aiyo.. dat silly bunny... better get well soon...

can't believe it.. ali wrote that grace has changed in her blog.. wow..

i can't take it anymore, SO SIANZ!

ALICIA.. IF U ARE READING MY BLOG, TK CARE AND GET WELL SOON!!