Friday, March 05, 2010

weather.leave.dizzyspells.class95

in my room. aircon on. lappy with me. listening to class 95's love songs. the weather lately is freaking hot. i love quiet nights like this. just that dear's not online.

i left my blog to die. i know.

am feeling tired physically, yet i'm refusing to sleep. spent my day with ex-colleagues over lunch and coffee. i'm so glad to have met so many of them. at times like this, i miss working there, yet there's really nothing much to miss actually. people i know have left, or intending to leave. the vacancy was offered to me today, yet again.... still, i'd stand by my decision made and i'll never go back.

people are asking when is the date since the car and house have already been bought. if only it was that easy.

have no idea why i'm so tired. lost appetite after lunch. had some dizzy spells. and puked literally, most of my dinner. probably should see company doctor soon enuff.

i miss him, yet i refuse to sms him. cos he's having his "me" time, and i probably should go to bed soon, with class 95 :)

i hope the weekend will be good, though there aren't any plans.

sigh~