Friday, September 18, 2009

Ah! I Miss You.

ok, i'm not usually like this, but this time i do miss dear.

after work when all is quiet and i can finally find time to rest, think about work plans and read the papers, at the back of my mind, i miss him.

my phone rang just now and i'm glad its not my boss but dear on the other end. i missed his sms this morning as i was stashed busy with my boss, phone calls, emails, people and practially, papers. regretfully, he was on the plane already when i saw his message.

workwise, i'm counting down my notice period. 20 more days as of today. i'm gonna miss my colleagues at hilton. through this 1 year+++ there are many memorable things, and experiences which i'lll take away with me. happy that i'm still employable, and moving on to different challenges. come what may, i know dear's always gonna support my decisions. and i'm always glad that he's here to share my thoughts and ideals with me.




life is never same without you, my best friend, my partner.