Saturday, April 18, 2009

Yet Another...

got my 3rd coach product today. not that i'm an avid fan of the brand. but since its a gift. why not?

jie bought it for me from san francisco. daddy and her went holidaying there. yep, envious. but, i got a coach free. so :)


it was tied up in a gold ribbon, placed on my table when i got home :)




a wristlet! so love it! i wanted one always. but never thot of getting it.


it somehow brightened up my day. the weekend was kinda tough for me to handle. job demands are getting more and more that i could barely breathe. even at 12 midnite, i'll still be sending emails, and at the wee mornings the mobile would ring constantly. dear was there, by my side, patiently waiting for me, always.

buay tahan.

thank you dear. can't ask for more than your presence.