Friday, February 27, 2009

Sitting Waiting Wishing

just had my song changed.

makes me happy listening to it. from the movie soundtrack he's just not that into you.

dear's back from his bkk. with pics.









he said its such a pity i couldn't take leave to be with him, or we could have bot an air ticket and flew me there.

shucks.

looking at the apartment itself, makes me wanna be there for a holiday (to shop of cos!) while he works!

too bad.

i'm married to work. work-work-work. the damn four letter word. wad to do when it finances my life right now.

caught marley & me with dear on saturday after work. we spent so much on movies lately, we dun even dare think about it. but, the show's damn good and unfortunately sad.

and so... tomorrow's monday again.

i can't wait for the coming months to pass quickly.

i simply just can't wait.

eeks... hee...