Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

this year was a different christmas for me. and for most ppl, they've got half day off. but i worked till 6.30pm before going off for my holiday.

dear got off from work early and came to orchard to meet me despite the vast human traffic. we went for spagaddies, shopped a little, and i stayed over at his place.

aniwae, since its christmas, gifts from bosses...


was shocked when i saw bvlgari. aniwae, that's from my director. he bot it all the way from norway. and the sanrio was from my manager.


and inside the sanrio bag, its this! sanrio cushion in my favourite melody!


i've got super nice bosses. hee. and i've got bags of chocolate which i din take pics of. but they are BIG bags! with a christmas bear in it.

hee...

and sidetrack a bit. dear bot me this at ikea, which is sitting at my office desk. we both have one! its growing, and i'm proud of it!


tomorrow is a working day again.

i've been spending 95% on work, and 5% on sleeping. even when i meet dear, we run errands for my job.

its hardly i get to sleep 7 hours. but today, dear and i slept till 12 noon.

SHIOK!

my best sleep ever!

i lurve you baby :)

toddles and happy holidays!