Friday, November 28, 2008

TGIF

yeah TGIF.

this week went pass in a whizz. i could hardly believe it. these days, i can hardly squeeze out time for anything else except work, work and work.

colleague going on long leave next week and i'm to cover his work. its gonna be real tough and i nearly fell asleep while he was handing over his stuff to me.

yeah. i noe. wad a way to feel rite? falling asleep?

haiz.

i'm glad that i'm back home in the cosiness of my room, air con and good love songs on class 95. just me, myself, and lappy.

but of cos, i have to work later. as usual. nothing new. work is always brought home.

and did i mention? i fell sick. super sick. but this time, i'm tougher. still working 5 days a week. heh. no choice la. absent one day and work piles up. but the green bloody phelgm and flu gets worst each day.

:P

and my director still buys 1A curry puffs for me today.

heck it, it tasted good.

hee.

i miss JJVL and JAG*s.

:)