Saturday, September 27, 2008

Unhappy

its saturday. but i'm unhappy. usually looking forward to weekends, but i had a bad friday.

was late for work yesterday due to that massive jam that the trains have. i dunno wad happened. they seem to stop for at least 10 mins at each station. plus, i din manage to get a seat. luckily, my director was v nice to me. so it was phew. i hate being late. and it actually poured like nobody's business yesterday.

and on the way home, my eyes were blurred and painful. i guess its my lenses. and then again, due to F1, the city hall train station was packed like sardines. cabbing option was not the best way out since roads are closed. i squeezed my way home. shucks.

came home and we had a tiff. i wonder why sometimes. because all i wanted was very simple.

i'm an unhappy girl today. and since pay day is coming, i tot i should at least make myself happy.
splurge and be broke.

sigh.

and tomorrows sunday already. a wasted weekend.

sigh.

i'm actually so early by the comp coz i have to work. waiting for a medical report for one of my staff to renew his work permit. i wouldn't be so good, if its not because its expiring today.

sigh.