Saturday, July 19, 2008

Toot Toot

dear got me my convocation bear today. but it came naked at my request. tee-hee...

toot toot

he wanted to get me the one with the graduation gown and motar board but i find it so difficult to hug given the medium size plus the gown, hat and all. so he got me the larger $89.90 one. oops.

dear said since he can't make it for my convocation, so he can't bring it personally to me, he shall get it for me today. and so, i slept with it through my afternoon nap while it poured. so comfy lar.

oh, and we named him toot toot. so there's ah fat, ah gon, ah phui, and ah toot. heehee. i have 4 forever friends throughout the 7.5 years.

i'm a happy gurl.

dear: i know you pamper me alot!

i survived another week at work. getting a hang of things. and i'm lovin' every single minute of being at the office.

though getting out of bed is always the hardest, especially mondays. and work is always on my mind, 5 days a week.

did my medical examination today. the coy's doctor said i had low blood pressure. resulting from not enuff rest, being tired, not enuff exercise and all. i guess i overworked myself these days. got a faint spell today. like sheesh.

but aniwae, tomorrow's sunday :)

let's just enjoy the weekend first.