Thursday, June 12, 2008

Treasure Hunt?

ok. am taking a break now.

have to complete 5 tests by saturday. and i'm not even done. spent the whole day doing them. leadership, personality, belbin, management values plus the application form.

5 is like so much. but i hope i get this job (i hope to get every job). its so different from the rest that i applied and i'm so excited about it.

but am so happie that i'm shortlisted though. i thot i wouldn't even make it! but am still keeping my fingers crossed. its way too early to say.

truckloads of luck needed!

now, nothing gets me more excited than an annoynomous number calling, until i have hallucinations that my mobile is ringing.

it means a job opportunity what!

when i'm there, i'll announce!

belle's back from aussie! called me to my surprise, and in the middle of our conversation, she asked me

"when are you getting married?"

whoa.

nothing's on my mind right now except graduation and jobbing :)

and as much as everyone ask me to chill and take my time, i can't stand the thot of being a pest. come-on come-on, gimmie that jobbbbb.

dear: HDB painted my gate orange. can u believe it? :O what were they even thinking? and daddy wanted them to paint the door as well. luckily i was at home (-_-)" open it with delight the next time you enter!