Monday, June 23, 2008

Family

other than busy sending out mails and attending interviews, i've been going to the hospital, at least 3 times a week.

my uncle's (nic and louis's grandfather) has been diagnosed with lung cancer. and its the final stage. its been diagnosed for a long time oredi. just that the doctor said these are the remaining days and we're all praying and hoping for the best.

other than being there for my cousin, i'm also there to act as a baby-sitter to the kids so that my cousins can better look after my uncle. its not easy. and i guess, its a very painful stage for everyone in the family. especially my mom who's very close to her brother. many a times, i have seen so many teary red-eyed faces.

and so, yep. i've been spending alot of time there.

he asks for me when i'm not there :)

shy after accepting my lollipop.

nicolas is too hooked with his nintendo ds lite. so no pics.

so other than hectically finding a job, i see the other side of life there in the hospital. ppl there, all fighting for their lives, where we sometimes just take the ppl around us for granted. like some things are just meant to be. i just pray that everything is well and fine everyday. my uncle lost so much weight, can't talk anymore, stares into space and hardly eats.

other than that... little kittens downstairs at my neighbours'. there are 4 of them. all in different patterns.

there's a full black one on the left. can see? haa. i like it. they like to play within the flowerpots.

damn cute eh?


this one's shy.