Wednesday, May 07, 2008

One Last

more or less done with revision.

yeps. 9 days was more than enuff to cover all tips the lecturer gave. that is unless if he decided to cheat us and something else comes up.

tomorrow's an important day for JAG*s. all of us have something on. and i'm thinking about them right now!

ali's coming back from taiwan tomorrow! grace has an inspection, and me, my ever last paper that i'm so willing to get over with.

meetups in the planning as soon as ali-baba's back!

and i grabbed this pic from grace's friendster. yeah. those were the days where i had those bangs.

close to my heart

i can't wait for tomorrow to come! so many things planned this week. mother's day lunchie with family and grandpa. jie's not in town, dear's bringing me for movies and bunking over with me this weekend!

yippies.