Thursday, May 22, 2008

Leaving On A Jet Plane

today was supposed to be set aside to bring little tubbs (tubby) to dearie's place for babysitting.

but i'm stormed with 2 last minute interviews. i could hardly breathe.

damn tired.

rushed with tubbs to dear's place after my 2nd interview. and i'm so not done with packing.

am leaving for paris tomorrow. that explains why tubbs is with papa.

yep! my graduation trip!

from my parents. they didn't plan to go for any holidays initially. but they're making it for me. hee.

and so, paris, yeah, the most romantic place on earth, or so they say. without my dude.

but my parents are goodie too. they fund every single expense of my trip. plus, i'm bunking in with nic and louis, so that calls for double yeahhhh.

am gonna reward myself for studying damn hard. am so going there to relax lor.

looking forward to embark on my movie marathon on the inflight entertainment on board SQ.

till then, the lourve, notre dame, eiffel tower, champs elysees, versailles, euro disneyland, plus more more and more........... here i come!!!

will be back next month.

yes, please do miss me :)

ta-ta...