Saturday, May 17, 2008

Bakerzin

just had my super hot shower, cleansed and toned my face + moisturised fully with blots of cream on the pimple-infested areas. i have been feeling so overwhelmingly tired and stressed though the exams are over, the pimples are popping like popcorn seeds out of the popper.

sighz.

went back to school today to collect my assignments and the results came back okay. just that i'm a little upset that i'm just a little away to wad i wanted. but they're still ay-okay.

dearie and i headed for desert at bakerzin.

we didn't order this. the orders came wrong.


still, it tasted yummy.
(oh yes, please ignore my pimple.)

these are the correct orders! dear's coffee looks super good.


mine's forest berries sorbet with mint


warm chocolate cake!

with compliments from CK.

we had one each!

wet choco in the cake. plus vanilla ice-cream on top. yums.

mine swept cleeaaan.

dear's done too!

next week's super packed. my schedule's filled to the brim.

ta-ta.