Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Omega

omega - meaning the end.

for many reasons. many happenings lately.

i've been a west-end girl lately. not that i'm complaining. i'm doing it willingly. and somehow, i look at life differently.

if i can give it all, why not?

dear's maternal grandfather passed away on 07th april. leaving him to be busy like a bee and not having proper sleep. juggling his tests, and being at the wake at the same time. at times like this, support is always the best remedy i guess. even if i'm just a lunchlady.

and today marks the last day of my school term as well. last lecture of my life. can't believe how time flies. in less than 3 weeks exams start. 3 papers, and boom, i'll be a working adult.

and so, pics of my last lecture... taken with my new mobile (i realised i didn't even have the time to mention. but i'm lovin' it. 5 mega pixels! and i never regretted not getting that kate spade :D)

yay. my hair grow liao.





people who made my uni life possible.

yet again.

my eyes damn small.

my favourite marketing lecturer. love her lectures the most!

have more pals. but not taking the same minor as me. and i forgot to snap with them! :(

dear: good luck for your test tomorrow. the coming days and months ahead is gonna be a whirlwind. 加油!

ta-ta...