Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Rain Rain Go Away...

why does it keep pouring?

my day was like the weather. damn bad and cold. i had loads on my mind. and all it took was just more insensitive and irresponsible people to make it worst.

i was disgustingly irritated by the working adults. and i'm so ashamed i'm soon-to-be one of them. they would do anything, which includes pushing fellow commuters with their bags, step on my slippers leaving it half a meter away, without a word of apologizing and then sprinting off for their train. if they are so blardy late, i dun see why they can't make it a point to wake up early. okay fine, its juz one of those days you may say. but not even a "sorry"? and i can say, out of these people, at least 8 out of 10 are at least holding diplomas and above, educated and all, tugging coach and burberry handbags with suits, but no sense of humanity in them. then it dawned on me that interviews are nothing but cheap trick.

it utterly spoilt my morning.

then this...

blistering barnacles.

my blister got worst todae. can hardly write during lecture. super ultra painful when i took my shower. you can pronounce me dead.

came third spoiler, i don't even wish to mention it.

and when i got home. the stray cat did this again.

yes, again. always. i hate stray cats. i wun say i like them. but if they don't come bother me, i won't. but lately, there seems to be a huge increase in the amount of strays becoz the neighbours keep feeding it lar. and so, they keep reproducing. tsk. its really not good in the long term, if you cat lovers can see my point. if not, then its ok. we aren't looking on the same line aniwae. its juz irritating. my maid has to clean up this kind of mess every other day.

went to the doctor's todae for my review, cheaper this time, cut a little medicine. but still, blew $119. and tomorrow, i've fixed my appointment to correct my teeth! its gonna be an empress crown. heh. i'm royalty okay. haa. all it takes is 2 sessions. by next saturday, i would be :D

everytime you hold me
hold me like this is the last time
love me like you'll never see me again

ta-ta...