Monday, March 31, 2008

Shot!

erm... no, i haven't been shopping. i haven't got anything new in such a long time!

no lor, not even clothes.

but i'm proud to say, i've saved enough for a kate spade!

that was my plan initially. to get myself a kate spade wallet. but i decided to get a gadget instead coz i thot it was more functional, practical and useful. so i shelved my katie aside.

but... they sent my mummy a mailer on this season's new bringings... mummy set her eyes on this...

narragansett stevie - SGD $800.00

and she just got a white kate spade a few months back. now she tells me she wants a black one.

-_-"

so she jio-ed me to kate spade coming april.

die, i tell u die. she juz relighted my fire for my wallet. and i mean, its boom, bam, bah!

and aniwae, i saw this bag in the new spring season collection. cute i think. got the english look. but no la. i'm not even thinking about it.

chattanooga carson

i'm already satisfied with mine. can't find pictures of it online liao. i guess the season's over.

and so, back to wallets... used to like this. wanted to get a white wallet for a change. but its very hard to care for patent leather as the salesgirl told me (truthfully... heng ar. they got very good sales people.). so i wrote off the idea.

pasadena taryn

and i saw this the other time at the outlet... mummy nearly got it for me. but she already got me a bag. so i didn't. but i like this cos its full leather. easy to care and can last super long in my hands.

they come in many different colours of cos... quite like the red and hot pink.

jane street taryn -SGD $380.00 (i think)


interior

in case you're wondering where the coins go, they go in front. super love the way they do their wallets. enough holders to put cards. and big and spacious compartments for you to dig your ah-ma coins. and got window to put pics!

i like this too.


pop clinton street taryn

interior

but got no window for picture! :(

and to be on the safe side. always the sleek black.

clinton street taryn


interior


no window again :(

and maybe for a little pattern?


classic noel posey


interior

and then i saw these super cute coin pouches la.

bollywood popsicle coin purse

comes in cute sunshine yellow too!

now i wonder why its called bollywood?

RAR!

pretty wallets.

cool gadgets.

:(

i'm shot by the shopping cupid.

life has been busy. but made easy with you.

you're better than google scholar. you get me the info i want.

ta-ta...