Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's 08

no candlelit dinner, no red roses, no flowers, no chocolates.
but there's super good tze char i simply adore. and by the way, its not that my boyfriend is stingy or a scrooge. i requested for the venue (lau pa sat) and the food as well. cheap and good.

dear felt that it was too off for valentine's day. but i liked it :)

our feast

and down by the singapore river after dinner to digest our dinner. knowing me, canon is always by my side. and i started snapping.

and being a practical couple as we are, we got practical stuff. no huge balloons or teddy bears. i got him his issey miyake.

and he got me this....

(took this pic later at home)

adidas originals sweater. wah. super love it lor. its not cheap :D and its gonna keep me warm in lectures now.

by dear

we went to river angbao!


me = zhu.

through the esplanade hallway...

haahaa... smoking rat!

and more....

and the whole wall was somewhat like this for the whole hallway.

at the esplanade...

snort at u ar! look elsewhere. hmph.

see wad see?

loves.

dear: its our 8th valentine's day together. sorry i haven't had the time to make handmade cards anymore like i used to. life has been so hectic with school lately and i know you are just as busy as well. i'm very glad that you are here to share my every phase of my life with me. and through it all, we have grown so much together. from school day reports, tests and exams, we are now talking about careers and jobs and i'm so glad to have you to turn to for advice constantly. its not just about love, but you being my soulmate and partner. someone whom i know i can depend on.

its not how much you spend on valentine's day. it doesn't matter :)

love you darling. more each day. appreciate your gift.

ta-ta...