Saturday, February 02, 2008

Moodless For School

thot i'd juz come by since dear's scavaging for food at this time of the day. haa. he's a hungry little kid and he's been at it for quite some time and i really wonder what he's feasting on.

i'm back wearing dearie's ring on my finger. for the past few weeks that it has been around my neck, i felt so lost though its so close to me. yeah, its weird. but i guess, its oredi been a part of me through the years.

CNY's around the corner. seriously, i don't really have the mood to do any project or wadsoeva. but school's been revolving faster than i thot it would be this semester. and jobs are harder to apply than it would have been. sighz.

went CNY shopping with my parents juz now. oh gosh. carpark's full, supermarket is horrid. everywhere's like packed packed packed.

i'm really not in the mood for school. shittos :(

the person who always stays till the wee hours of the nite with me, listens to my nonsense, lets me sleep on his lap, tolerates my crazy love for ah fat, listens to class 95 like i do, borrows books for me, doesn't mind my retainers at the table, carries me on his back, and gives me unlimited love and hugs :D

ta-ta...