Monday, January 28, 2008

Busy

i haven't been blogging becos school last week has been utterly busy and i've been really tired with all the travelling non-stop.

and juz when i tot i could sleep in today, the drilling works at my house killed my dreams. seriously, i dunno wad they are trying to do.

woke up with a very bad throat. too bad in fact, it kept me awake thru the nite. and now i'm so prone to flu and ear blockages. i dunno if its a blessing in disguise or wad. but now that the drilling is on, and my ears are blocked. its a horrible feeling.

so when you talk to me, ask me which ear is available.

and i can't stop my hands off the gua zi that dearie's mummy bot for me. she does it every year and she's really good at selecting the best lor. hee. i'm a weakling for gua zis. and so, my throat's gonna go red and sore i'm sure.

i dropped another kilo :D goodie. but i think i'm having gastric pains. not that i skipped breakfast or anything. i juz didn't have appetite and so my intake became lesser today.

there's really not much happenings lately except that i forgoed a meeting with grace and the rest of my mates becoz of schoolwork preperations last week :(

and new year's like one week away. mummy's made the house like chinatown. there are changes every week. and more goodies and foodie stored.

there's nite class today and i'm feeling so under the weather to be even there. not to add that its home decor's last epi. sigh.

and pardon me, but until now, i'm still spadingly happie. haa.

dearie: my everlasting support pillow! :D

ta-ta...