Saturday, January 05, 2008

2008

2008 has been quite good for me. other than the fact that i can carry my hair in different ways, i have been spending time with the people i love.

had a blast at ali's yesterday. it was a small gethering. but heartwarming. pics say it all.



with bestie.


sara came, and i was really happie to see her.


really happie i mean.


sec 5/2. 2000.


people present.


husbands and wives behind. notice the common signs?


the babes.


JAG*s & ali's future.

our first shot with him.

those were the days. reduced to 4.


JAG*s


my pressies to them.


stages of opening grace's gift. btw, i really like the gift! juz wad i wanted!




ali's gift to us. plus her mom's.


ta-da!


idiotic pic.

she made me take it.

from ali.

went to nic's place again todae. he's flying off to paris tomorrow. sad. but will be back in summer again. yay. had time with my little darlings before their flight tomorrow.

he loves hot wheels. mummy bot 5 for him.

my mummy's love.

my favourite boys. i love them both.



nic!

and todae....

i know this guy is gonna always be here to make things right for me.

he goes the extra mile for me to try and fix up my lappy tv.

gives me his shoulder to lean on in the bus.

and he gets worried when i'm home late.

he's not always perfect.

but i'm already thankful :)

dear: i've told you many times already. but i'm really thankful that you're here in my life. you keep me drowning in your love.




aiya, i dun look good here la. but you look better when you smile k!


ta-ta...