Monday, December 31, 2007

New Toy!

dearie came over the weekend to repair the drawer on my study table. i'm amazed. what might seem "cannot be saved" to me always gets saved in his hands. even daddy said it cannot be repaired. but he did it. he repairs my handbag, table, fixes my hi-fi, makes my pentium 3 desktop running on broadband once again. he seems to bring everything back to life. haa. my mister miracle repair-handyman. thanks baby. you're good.

but my oh-so reliable 40GB hard disk crashed on me. yes, my world died. along with my whole load of music and pictures of JAG*s, dear, ah fat, school, and all the memories captured over time. plus all my schoolwork in SIM. ALL GONE. it juz suddenly died on me when the lappy was functioning well a split second ago. imagine the pain i went thru when the recovery disk wun even work. it was pronounced dead the following morning by the PC clinic. sighz. and that's why i haven't been online or updating.

and too bad, the mister miracle is not around this time. so no miracles happened.

now i wonder if its a sign to have a new start for 2008?

so aniwae, the crash has made me made up my mind within less than 5 mins to get an external hard disk drive. and i know exactly which i wanted. even the colour. the one i saw online months back. but kept holding back coz i thot its juz "a mere waste of money".

and so, now my stuff are all stored here.... all safe in this tiny 160GB.


my glossy white WD passport.


its thin. and it matches my toshiba~

actuallie, i lurve the metallic pink too.



other colours...


glossy black.


vibrant green.


metallic red.


and i still have an internal hard disk of 120GB coz the smaller ones are out of stock.

tell me about space now.

that aside, i spent my sunday with my darlings coz they flew back from paris. made me super occupied for the whole day.

louis's hair grew so long! like some rocker but beatles lookalike! but then again, he looked like a girl. and those pretty big eyes and lashes. simply mind blowing!

he juz woke up. the active waves have not reacted.

he's only 2. and smaller than 1/3 of me. afraid of pink. loves green. has 2 girlfriends in paris.

brought them out to vivo to play.

cuties.

at white dog cafe. waiting for his ice cream. act shy la.


he got busy.

in cable car with nic.

lots more pics but too much to load :)

oh btw, CONGRATS DEARIE ON YOUR RESULTS :D yippies! we are officially left with our final sem! sorry this post came late coz lappy was hospitalized. but aniwae, YAY!

ta-ta...