Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Holidays



gorgeous?

yes, its a destinee diamond.

yes, it fits.

yes, i'm happie.

yes, its my....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

mummy's. haahaa! gotcha did i? its not my wedding ring la!!!! how could the bells be ringing at such a time now when we're enjoying our swinging single but unavailable status? haaa... i was juz merely sitting around and waiting for my turn to use the toilet one morning, and i juz decided to put it on since mummy left it at her table. fits so perfectly. so pretty can. mummy's diamond is so big. i can't help staring at the stud. its like, oh my goodness me~~ haaa...

destinees are so perfect. but i still like to wear your ring dearie :)

ok, enuff about the stud.

updates now... had been spending oh-so much time with dearie. even ran 2.4km with him on saturday. haa. got my muscles killing. but it was good sweating. 6 rounds of the stadium. and i can't even remember my last time there. haa.

and managed to close a deal yesterday and sold one of my bags. like finally lor! wah lau.

christmas is nothing special since i don't celebrate it. day was left for dear. but since we meet so often, we decided to give it a rest. i ended up spending time with mummy instead. went swimming with her in the morning (with my muscles still aching :P). brought her to m)phosis, she got addicted, bought a bag and clothes, and of coz, not forgetting to get bags and clothes for her daughter too. haaa. i lurve my hippie mama.

lurve my maroon 5? i do. hee.

jie's coming back from japan tomorrow! pls bring back cute and pretty stuff!

to those who wished me well: thank you :)

ta-ta...