Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Rice War

juz got reprimanded by mom for not taking rice at the dinner table.

yeps. i usually do it for dinner. i've been doing it for quite some time now. cutting back on carbs ma. unless they came in the form of fries or potatoes (whole or mashed) but i reckon i'd finish them. dear always finish it for me :P if not, i'd juz leave it. at times, i'd even throw away my burger, eating only the meat patties.

lunch do not usually appear to be in the form of rice. and now i wonder why. haa.

at times i'd make exceptions and eat rice though. but usually i don't. unless i'm craving for chicken rice, bento sets, pepper lunch, blah blah :P even so, i can't finish the whole plate of rice by myself. its juz too large a portion.

and so, my parents are complaining that i'm becoming too thin. i'm not thin la ok. and i can't get them to stop exaggerating. and juz becoz i went for a minor op on monday becoz one of the nerve of my tooth got infected really bad and too much anesthetic caused me to nose bleed and made me feel faint. (btw, the anesthetic was supposed to numb my mouth only. not to make me sleep.)

and so, they blamed it on me not consuming enuff rice, causing me to wanna blackout.

i got nothing to say man.

its juz totally unrelated.

i got eat food and drink soup mah.

ta-ta...