Sunday, November 25, 2007

Life Back At SG

am supposed to continue about my trip, but i'll guess we'll juz sidetrack abit todae on life back at singapore. coz i'm using dearie's lappie now so i dun have the pics with me.

super love the food and weather here and have conquered laksa, fishball noodles, chilli crab (thanks to dearie's uncle. he had me with endless pincers. i lost count of how many i ate :D), and prawn mee. other meals are eaten at home.

dear: shall we oyster and grill chicken wings next? with hokkien mee. oh-oh... newton or someplace ;) lurve you!

am starbucking with darling now. yeah. even after my exams. dear's still having his papers. so i'm accompanying him while he's mugging :) starbucks have this new toffeenut frap for christmas. yeps, we tried it. not too bad. but a little too sweet for my liking though. maybe i still like my java chip and green tea frap.

dear would be free this thursday. finally! he said he'd take me out :D movies and dating. yippies! hee... of coz happie la. we've been thru hell of a time mugging and mugging and i totally understand that feeling. i can't even remember when we last had a good date together. but of coz, books are always our no.1 piority when we became a couple. so, oh well...

hair is getting longer :) heee.... but i think i need a new colour soon. maybe for christmas? erm... though i dun celebrate christmas. but i guess its juz an excuse?

oh, and i need to meet my ali and gracie babes. they are super busy i guess. and my-my! ali! haa. i can't wait to talk to that babe. i think she got so much to tell. she better!

ali: hope your new job is making you :)
gracie: hope the poxy din give u scars!

oh and at my transit stop at tokyo-narita, the japanese seem so fond of carrying champpys. made me wanna get a red one. hmph. but then i thot i should get a wallet since i haven'tchanged mine for 3 years. yah la. you read it correctly. 3 years lor. bleah :P haven't used the birthday ang pow that my parents and jie gave to me and i'm so holding on to it. making sure i utilize it properly. but then i oredi have a champpy. it seems mad to buy another. and dear's gonna roll his eyes (0 _0) i know i know~

and i've been looking around for the perfect organizer for coming 2008. went to lovely land which was formerly at bugis but now moved to my tampines mall. they had cute kitty and other sanrio organizers but the internal layout doesn't suit my style. i dun mind paying more for a good one though. haagen dazs came to the mall too. i hope topshop comes one day too since m)phosis came oredi. my cousin also opened another of his ramen ten outlet at century square. tampines is sure a good place to live in. but will pop by borders at parkway soon to look at the organizers.

swimming will resume soon. as soon as i get the laziness out of me. haahaa... need to get more weight off myself.

am looking for new blogskins to change. but its all either too childish or too complicated. i can't find one simple yet looking sleek and elegant. sighz. i guess i'll juz stick to mine. or maybe i'll contemplate on changing the colour scheme. we'll see.

ta-ta...