Sunday, October 21, 2007

Mug-Mug-Mug

life has been oh-so busy. nothing but busy. busy mugging. and still mugging.

it has been the same for dear too.

not that we like it. but well, there's nothing we can do about these things planned for us. lets juz say (i hope) they are for the better for us.

and i left my beloved ah fat or fat fat or ff at dear's place.

super upsetting can :(


miss my baby

i've grown to have this attachment with him. i dunno why. he actuallie belongs to dear (i bought it it for him like 6 years ago?) but i have since been carrying him around with me until he's dirty, but oh-so cute to me.

yeah, i'm like a kid. but i juz can't help it.

i guess only dear understands me.

and ff studies, and sleeps with me...


which is why dear always draws potraits of ff for me when he's free :)

juz one of the very few sketches which i posted in previous entries.

i felt so lost when i realised i left for home without him.

aiya, its juz one of those things which i can't grow up about... i'm sure you've got your chou-chous too...

dear: hey mugger! hope you like the gift i got you. i'm sorry it came early. i will not have the time to shop due to reasons you know why :) but its a gift from the bottom of my heart and i really want you to have it. and i'm really glad to have you as my mugging-starbucking-95 partner. good luck for your test tomorroeeee! lurvessss....

ta-ta...