Monday, September 24, 2007

Dreadfully Sinful

and so, my teeth sunk into it. an endearing mouthful of sinful piece. and another, and another, and another....

the culprit YET AGAIN!

it made me sick, but i went back for more. like i was on drugs. this HUGE bar is simply irresistible i tell u. the temptations is different from the pocket size bar. its juz keeps you wanting more.

and i keep blaming on projects. i dunno why. i crave for it when i'm working. little pieces of blocks became couples, then became rows and columns.

heng ar.... i stopped in time....

the BAD EVIL CHOCOLATE

the good old CADBURYS. nothing else more to explain. i know you know it.

my battlefield. spot my ah fat!

and dear's cousin gave me these yesterday... in a chicky essence bottle.



can see not? closer shot lar....

my ah fat behind :)

aiyo. the primary school kids call it water babies. they look like, and feel like the pearls, or "zhen zhu" that you drink in your bubble tea. but these are coloured nice and pretty. except that you can't eat them and apparently, she told me they reproduce. which scares me actuallie.

she gave me 8 of them. 2 of them are transparent. so you can't see them.

still 8 this morning. she said gotta wait for a month or so. i shall see then. whether i have 9 or 10, or 16? so weird.

i came home and luo told me these actuallie act as oxygen for plants and fish to grow. she said the ppl in sch are crazy over these too. then i'm like... "so this thing is hip?"

youngsters are so weird lately. these pearly things can give birth!?!?!

i'm puzzled.

enlighten me please.

ta-ta...