Sunday, August 19, 2007

Uh-Oh

i got my CLEO! wah! super love the cover this month. was browsing thru it. and i know i'm gonna read it 3, 4 times. had some bad feeling something was gonna happen.

and bamm! i hit it!

saw creative's ad on the more improved creative stone.

and apparently they heard me. coz i was complaining that it didn't have a LCD screen. and so, now they came up with the creative zen stone plus.

uh-oh...really uh-oh. dear's gonna slaughter me and hang me upside down coz he juz bought baby for me not long ago.

gadget whore... oops.

besides the LCD, wad caught my attention was the price! only $99 for 2GB! (and i thot samsung was cheap. samsung's selling its coloured sticks @ $128 for 2GB) both mp3s comes with a radio. which means i can cruise with 95! (i'm currently 95-less except when i'm at home coz my current baby doesn't have a radio function. but i still lurve u baby!)

ok, we shall oogle at the stones for now. there's lime green, but i can't get the pic. they look so good together. i seem to have a liking for pink. but this pink like not so nice leh. red seems nice. black and white are the usual basics.

and oh, why am i thinking of the colours? uh-oh.






lets end this before i go ga-ga. haa...

woke up this morning and the first thing i did was to take a peep at my little furries. i guess they had a tiring night ;P

they were cuddling and sleeping lovingly together! that explains the bad pic. i didn't wanna open the cage and wake them up.


snoring...

pixie heard me...


taking a peek

their love nest now!

(no more dividers!)

pardon me, but allow me to say, i'm still so happie that they're back together. it took me so much work and research!

little furballs will be coming soon!

any takers? :)

ta-ta...