Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Lamb Chops!

oh my gosh, look at this! had me thinking back about my childhood!

did you guys watch lamb chop's play along too when you were younger?

i like lamb chops! i always watch it when i was young!!! i still remember how to sing the songs. heehee. and his eyes are so similar to that of ah fat's. can someone get me the toy?


and look at this! the song that doesn't end! so super cute. i still remember every single word of it even until now. watch it till the end lor. super funny. scroll for lyrics.


this is the song that doesn't end.
yes, it goes on and on my friend.
some people, started singing it not knowing what it was,
and they'll continue singing it forever just becoz...
(repeat!)

haaahaa! super hilarious!

lamb chops i like!

dear: thank you for always being there to listen. your encouragement and words have always been wise. most of all, thank you for being such a wonderful soulmate and partner : )

ta-ta...