Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Weekday Date

dear and i don't really meet on weekdays, but he made today exceptional, which made me really happie. he suggested a movie date. catched transformers coz dear heard that it was good, so i went along with it.

dear brought me my new baby! he sponsored the casing and protective screen cover too! yay!

mine at last!

thanks darling!

went for a little snack before the movie started...

had guo tie... never seen it like this before, so i had to take a pic of it. i like it! it was good! with loads of vinegar and ginger... yummy!


guo tie...

we had xiao long bao too...

went to newton for dinner at night. yummilicious. din take pics of the food coz we were both hungry. local fares are juz deserves thumbs up! dear bought dian xin for my family too. sent me home thereafter and we took a long bus ride home together. bus ride wasn't oh-so smooth, but its ok, so long as he's with me. simply enjoyed today.

simple bliss.

oh, and he offered to cook me lunch after my morning lecture tomorrow. winks* ;)

ta-ta...