Monday, July 23, 2007

My First Webcam!

belle went back to aussie todae. sad but true. but glad that we spent alot of time together this time round. endless talks and telephone conversations. she met up with me this morning, coz she wanted to pass me something she claimed was my birthday gift.

i got this from her...



wads in the box

her reason for the early pressie was "so that we could see each other even though we're apart".

i installed it and ITS WORKING! super happie! and i love it so much! thanks belle!

the webcam is now clipped onto my lappie... and i'm as happie as a ribena berry again! :)

and randomly, an overdue pic taken during lecture with my new ericsson baby~

its a gadgety world~

more updates when i get pics from belle when she arrives back in kangarooland...

ta-ta...