Monday, July 30, 2007

Happy As A Bee!

my baby is repaired! working perfectly fine now... yippies! orchard service centre is so much better. so yeah... i'm happie again. and thanks to darling who accompanied me to and fro thru all the hassle! :)

webcammed with belle yesterday and chatted thru the lines using the microphones on our toshiba lappies. talked about the neverending stuff again, juz as if we were facing each other.

nic and louis came over yesterday! no one as cute as them ever! you should juz listen to them speaking french!

"keropok" eyes





nic has a "cobra tattoo"

oops, pardon the "home" me...

he likes to make funny faces

randomly, this was taken at the dentist's... to try out my baby's camera. though not as good as the K800i, but not too bad either. i'm happie with my new baby!


with luo luo

and i think i need a longchamp. ok. maybe its not a need. its simply a want. click on the link and see the ladies' handbags collection and i swear you'll swoon over it. but i simply juz want the simple one lar. juz something i can afford now. saw it at taka the other day.

eh, its not for women only ok. the men's collection is juz as nice :)

haa. dun blame me if you fall in love with one.

they call me the bag and gadget whore.

wad to do?

i'm a girl. i speak shopping.

ta-ta...