Thursday, May 31, 2007

Asthma

belle: thanks for being my listening ear in my most vulnerable times.

i've got it bad. been diagnosed with asthma todae. mummy's gonna have problems telling the insurance about my new found illness. its a whole load of mess. and i'm on double inhalers now. plus a truck load of pills, along with my migraine ones. my eyes feel so painful and heavy, they feel as though they are as small as sesame seeds. my study table is like a small pharmaceutical.

and so, i didn't go to the temple todae. mummy left me to go home on my own after the doc's. she headed for the temple. and nearly got into two accidents. coz i was so drowsy, sleepy and juz simply zonked.

was crossing the road, with super heavy traffic. but i used the traffic lights! i guess i was juz plain slow. i didn't notice the lights were red oredi. a car juz sped me by. it juz flashed across me. then i realized it was RED light lar. haiyo. i'm very blur. heng never kena killed. if not die on vesak day? but oso not a bad day. oops?

and when i was walking along the pavement, finally thinking it was safe, i walked into uncle's bicycle. only to be allowed to be shouted at. but i am juz too sick to bother lar. luckily nothing happened.

i think the medicine is taking effect. i'm gonna be gone soon.

ta-ta...